Acro Dayz Workshop
Posted Nov 02, 2021 by Kellie Hansen. Filed under Event
Acro Dayz at Danzart
13th and 14th of December 2021
Suitable for ages 6-13 yrs, experienced or new to Acrobatics
Location: Danzart Studio 83 Oateson Skyline Drive, Seven Hills
When: Monday the 13th and Tuesday the 14th of December
Whether you are a beginner or advanced student, we have acrobatic activities for all levels.
- Suitable for ages 6-13 yrs, experienced or new to Acrobatics
- Learn to tumble and flip and keep fit on the holidays
- Drills and Skills to help to reach your acro goals safely.
- We want the students to set their own goals, and our teachers will help the students achieve them.
Juniors 6-9 Years
1 Day $50.00
2 Days $95.00
Intermediates 10-13 years
1 Day $55.00
2 Days $ 100.00
What will my child experience at the Acro Dayz Workshop?
Danzart follows the Acrobatic Arts Syllabus.
Acrobatic Arts combine physically challenging acrobatic movements and dance. Great for boys and girls, it’s designed to promote excellence in flexibility, strength, balance, limbering and tumbling.
- Children will partake in movement games, floor-based acrobatics and group acrobatics workshops encouraging them to work cooperatively, all under the watchful eye of qualified instructors.
- Students can experience coaching in flexibility, balance and floor tumbling.
- Our program aims to foster self-esteem, confidence, and self-discipline through positive interaction and role modelling.
- Our teachers will initially go through some skills and drills to put the students at their appropriate levels.
- Students learn in a safe environment to flip, perform walkovers, backbends and cartwheels, all under the supervision of a qualified trainer.
- The levels begin at primary through to level 12. In the two day workshop, we will choose specific skills and use progression cards to assist the students in achieving each skill.
With the help of our friendly and enthusiastic instructors, all participants will accomplish something new and walk away with a sense of achievement and a smile on their faces!